What It Means to be Among the Best for Costa Rica Adventures
As our website proudly states, we are pleased to have been rated as one of the Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth by National Geographic Adventure. Today we thought we’d talk a bit about the criteria they used, and what those ratings say about our ability to host your perfect Costa Rica adventure.
- Quality of Service: we rated 92.5 out of 100 on this aspect, because of our expert local guides, small group sizes and over 16 years of experience in Costa Rica’s adventure vacation industry. We know and love the fantastic opportunities available here in Costa Rica, and we have that critical insider’s connection which allows us to provide you with friendly and superb service. We also always make safety a top priority, so that you can enjoy your adventures without concern.
- Sustainability: we rated 89.5 on this aspect, because of our commitment to respecting and supporting the environment in every way possible. We recycle and compost, donating all our organic waste to a local organic cocoa bean farm. We have a No Trace policy whereby we intend to leave every one of our stunning natural habitats as clean and unspoiled as we found it.
- Spirit of Adventure: we scored 89 on this aspect, because we focus on the incredible diversity of adventurous opportunities available. From sea depths to volcanic heights, you can go snorkeling and diving, kayaking and sailing, rappelling and climbing, hiking and biking…the opportunities truly are endless.
- Education: we scored 82.5 on this aspect, because our local guides have that innate knowledge that comes from growing up in Costa Rica. Unlike a lot of travel companies which are based far from the location of their adventures, we understand this country at a deep level, and love to share its riches with all our guests.
- Client Satisfaction: we scored 100 on this aspect—that’s right, a perfect score! We are very proud of this accomplishment, because it illustrates how successful we are at fulfilling our Mission Statement, which says that we “will provide the highest quality service to meet all client’s needs and expectations.”
We invite you to contact us today and make plans to come discover the Costa Rica Rios experience that National Geographic has rated so highly.