Costa Rica Adventure Tours: Investing in A Precious Commodity
The shrill electronic beep of your alarm clock urges you to rise and shine, but in the pitch-black, early morning chill of winter, 6 a.m. feels more like 2 in the morning.
You hit the snooze button to stave off the inevitable for 10 more minutes before the daily rush begins – quick coffee and breakfast, two-mile run, shower, morning school run, freeway commute, work 8+ hours before heading back on the freeway to pick the kids before 6 p.m., a quick dinner, homework, chores and finally, bedtime. Sleep, wake, repeat about 260 days per year.
There’s no denying it: U.S. workers work harder, with less time for play than most of their European counterparts. A recent study by the Center for Economic and Policy Research revealed that American workers get just 13 days off each year, a far cry from what workers in the U.K. (26) and France (37!) enjoy. No wonder Benjamin Franklin named time as our most precious commodity. With that in mind, we at Costa Rica Rios are committed to making every minute count. If you like to play as hard as you work, here’s what eight days of your life can look like in one of the world’s best adventure destinations:
• learn to kayak in class II/III rapids
• take a three-day, two-night rafting trip
• hike up to swim in secluded pools below tributary waterfalls
• take a rain forest canopy tour via zip line
• rappel down trees and walk above the jungle ﬂoor on a suspension bridge
• surf the crystalline blue waters of the Caribbean
• snorkel the beautiful reefs, spotting colorful tropical fish and other marine life
• mountain bike 9,000 feet down an active volcano
What’s more, once you book your airfare, our eco-friendly, family-run company makes everything easy: we pick you up from the airport and shuttle you back at the end of your stay, provide home-cooked, locally sourced meals and all the equipment you need for your adventure.
Click here for a much-needed break from your routine: we’re ready when you are.