- Come join us for one of our 8 day all-inclusive Week of Costa Rica Adventure vacation packages.
- Offering Costa Rica’s most comprehensive multi-sport adventure tour, we at Costa Rica Rios specialize in giving you the most engaging and exhilarating vacation you’ll ever have.
- We provide you with the opportunity to explore the real Costa Rica by traveling to a variety of the country’s extreme natural landscapes.
- Witness the tropical birds and sloths while whitewater rafting to the Jungle Lodge, be privy to the rainforest’s awe inspiring natural beauty as you zipline through the canopy and soak up the vitamin D while surfing or snorkeling in the Caribbean coast’s clear blue water.
- Based by an active volcano, we are the epicenter of adventure and promise you a complete tour of all that Costa Rica has to offer.
- Our adventure vacation packages boast activities such as surfing, mountain biking, canopy tours, whitewater rafting and so much more.
- Our professional and highly skilled guides, who live and work to share Costa Rica’s nature and adventures with you, will accompany you throughout the trip.
- With your safety in mind, they will ensure you the best possible experience.
- Our tours are ideal for families and are also a great vacation for single travelers wanting to meet other active and exploratory people like themselves. Jam-packed with new experiences and exciting activities, our multi sport itinerary is the most adventurous way to experience the beauty and nature of tropical Costa Rica. This Costa Rica Adventure Vacation will be one that you will Never Forget!
Download our Week of Adventures Information Packet, which includes a detailed trip description, daily itinerary, packing list, frequently asked questions, how to register and much more. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions. We are here to help you make this the best vacation of your life!
|US & Canada: 888 434-0776|
|UK: 0800 612 8718|
|International: +1 920 434-7485|
|2016/17 Trip Itinerary|
|Day 1:||Airport or San Jose Hotel Pick-up|
|Day 2:||Beginner Kayaking|
|Day 3:||Whitewater Rafting, Pacuare River Lodge|
|Day 4:||Canopy Tour/Zip Lines, Pacuare River Lodge|
|Day 5:||Whitewater Rafting & Beach|
|Day 6:||Snorkeling and Surfing|
|Day 7:||Mountain Biking or Canyoning(your choice!)|
|Day 8:||Airport or San Jose Hotel Drop-off|
2016/2017 Trip Dates
|Sat. Sept 10-Sat. Sept 17 2016 Half Full||Sat. Feb 18-Sat. Feb 25 2017 Available|
|Sat. Oct 1-Sat. Oct 8 2016 4 Spots Left||Sat. Feb 25-Sat. Mar 4 2017 Available|
|Mon. Dec 19-Sat. Dec 26 2016 Available||Sat. Mar 4-Sat. Mar 11 2017 Available|
|Mon. Dec 26-Mon. Jan 2 2017 Available||Sat. Mar 11-Sat. Mar 18 2017 Available|
|Sat. Jan 14-Sat. Jan 21 2017 Half Full||Sat. Mar 18-Sat. Mar 25 2017 Available|
|Sat. Feb 4-Sat. Feb 11 2017 Half Full||Sat. Mar 25-Sat. Apr 1 2017 Available|
|Costa Rica Adventure Tours Pricing|
|$2,399 per person – Double Occupancy, All Inclusive|
|(International Airfare Additional) (Single Supplement $350 – if you wish to guarantee a single room for the week you will need to pay the supplement but if you are happy to be matched up with another traveler of the same sex, you do not need to pay the single supplement)|
|***High Season Christmas, New Year and Easter Week|
|$2699 per person (Christmas Dec 19-Dec 26, 2016, New Year Dec 26, 2016-Jan 2, 2017, Easter Apr 8-Apr 15,2017)|
|(International Airfare Additional)|
|(Single Supplement $400)|
|Discounts given to groups of 4 or more people traveling together|
|All Inclusive Price Includes: All lodging, gourmet meals, all ground transportation within Costa Rica, English-speaking guides, all necessary activity equipment, and all park entrance and activity fees.|
|Not Included: Airfare to San Jose – Costa Rica, airport departure tax, alcoholic beverages, guide gratuities, medical or travel insurance.|