10 Reasons to take a Costa Rica Guided Tour
- No language barrier: All our guides and reservations staff speak excellent English (and Spanish, of course) so can help you answer any questions you might have. They can all share a joke and a laugh as well as giving the necessary safety talks for each adventure activity.
- Airport pick-ups: Sometimes the most difficult thing to negotiate when coming to a foreign country is how to get from the airport to the city center. Our Costa Rica adventure tour guides will meet you right outside the terminal and whisk you away in the luxury of private transport without you having to wonder if they are going to the right place for the right price.
- Local guides with in-depth knowledge of all things Costa Rican; culture, history, flora, fauna and much more. Our guides will take you off the beaten path and show you the real Costa Rica, help you enjoy the local cuisine and will share their love for this beautiful country.
- All inclusive: Ground transportation by private buses, all accommodations, meals, activities, equipment, entrance fees, and bilingual guides are all included in our Costa Rica Guided Tours. You just have to get on one of our Costa Rica trips to start the adventure!
- Exciting adventures: Our highly trained guides control all our adventure activities in a safe and friendly environment. You won’t have to reach into your pockets every time there is an adventure to be had as they are all included in our packages. Zipline, Canopy, Whitewater Raft, Mountain Bike Volcanoes, Jungle Stay, Surf, Snorkel, Whitewater Kayak, Whitewater Canoe, Wildlife and more.
- Unique accommodations: Being based in Costa Rica helps us keep on top of which hotels are the best to use and which have similar eco-friendly practices for sustainable tourism in Costa Rica.
- Meet other travelers: Join a group tour and meet other like minded adventurous people, share the experiences and make new friends.
- Save time: By choosing a Costa Rica guided tour with Costa Rica Rios, all the necessary arrangements are made for you. You will not have to spend any of your vacation time planning each day, figuring out where to stay, what to eat or which activities you have time for. Its already done for you.
- Wildlife: Ever seen a sloth in its natural habitat? On our Week of Adventures tour in Costa Rica you are almost guaranteed to see sloths, monkeys and other exotic creatures and birds in the wild. Our guides will be able to spot the animals even when they are mostly hidden from plain sight and will be able to give you more information about each species. Our other tours are also rich in wildlife, so keep your eyes open.
- Food: Each day you will be delighted by the fresh tropical fruit and vegetables, prepared by our chef and guides. We try to only use seasonal, local produce purchased in our local markets. You will be served up an appetizing array of local flavors, freshly prepared for each meal.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a fantastic Costa Rica Guided Tour with Costa Rica Rios, today.