Reasons You Should Go To Costa Rica for Your Honeymoon
Are you hoping to have a trip of a lifetime to celebrate your lifetime commitment? According to CNN Money, Costa Rica is one of the up-and-coming honeymoon spots in the world. And for good reason — or, perhaps we should say, reasons. Here are just a few:
* As mentioned by CNN, Costa Rica is a great place for active couples, with amazing experiences such as zip line tours through the rain forest canopy, whitewater rafting or mountain bike adventures, volcano tours and excellent surfing.
* For more sedate couples, the plentiful beaches of Costa Rica offer unbeatable opportunities for relaxation in a beautiful locale. Four-star restaurants and championship golf courses are also available.
* Costa Rica has the greatest density of plants and animals in the world, containing up to 6 percent of the world’s known species and making for spectacular sight-seeing. Some of the spectacular animals to be seen in Costa Rica include 52 species of hummingbirds, four common species of monkeys and 10 percent of the world’s butterfly population.
* Though Spanish is the official language of Costa Rica, English is the second-most common language of the country and many of the residents are bilingual, so English-speaking tourists will have no problem communicating with the locals.
* Costa Rica is friendly with the U.S., having multiple trade agreements. Costa Rica has a Democratic government, no Army, and the life expectancy of its people is one of the highest in the world.
* For the environmentally-inclined — there are more than 100 protected areas to visit.
These are just a few of the reasons Costa Rica has become a hot spot for honeymoon adventures. Want to know more? Contact us.