Custom and Family Costa Rica Adventure Tours
Costa Rica Rios specializes in making this vacation the best one of your life. We invite you to explore Costa Rica with guides and staff who live and work to make your experience one of a kind. Whether this means experiencing it all through our Week of Adventures guided tour, paddling some fierce whitewater during our Week of Rivers or creating a private Costa Rica guided tour tailored specifically to your needs, we are here to help.
Build your own vacation
Family Favorite Adventure Vacation
Best of Both Worlds
Pamper yourselves with this luxurious, high adventure honeymoon and start your married life with a trip of a lifetime.Your guide will be waiting outside the arrivals terminal with a sign with your names on it. After leaving the airport, you begin the journey to the town of La Fortuna at the base of the Arenal Volcano.Your guide will be waiting outside the arrivals terminal with a sign with your names on it. After leaving the airport, we begin the journey to our headquarters in Turrialba, about a two hour drive through orchards, small towns and beautiful coffee fields.Price $ let us know your budget and we’ll stick to it!
DestinationsYour choice$1,250 per person
DestinationsArenal, Manuel Antonio.$2,350 per person
DestinationsTurrialba, Pacuare River, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Las Tumbas.
Yoga and Surf Vacation
Your guide/driver will be waiting outside the arrivals terminal with a sign with your names on it. He will then drive you to your downtown San Jose hotel, the Grano De Oro.Your guide will be waiting outside the arrivals terminal with a sign with your names on it. After leaving the airport, you begin the journey to the town of La Fortuna at the base of the Arenal Volcano.Your driver will be waiting for you just outside the arrivals terminal at the airport, carrying a sign with your names on it.$3,999 per person $1,899 per person $1,750 per person DestinationsSan Jose, Tortuguero, La Fortuna, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio, Corcovado.DestinationsLa Fortuna, Tamarindo.DestinationsSavegre, Manuel Antonio.
Culture, Caribbean and Cuddly Sloths
Volcano, Cloud Forest & Beaches
Your guide will be waiting outside the arrivals terminal with a sign with your names on it. After leaving the airport, we begin the journey to our headquartersYour guide will be waiting outside the arrivals terminal with a sign with your names on it. He will then drive you to your hotel in La Fortuna.$1,999 per person $2,499 per person based on two. Prices available for different group sizes, contact us.DestinationsTurrialba, Pacuare River, Puerto Viejo, Cahuita.DestinationsArenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio.
Why Design Your Own Private Tour?
- Regardless of your group size, age, budget or ability level we will provide activities that best suit your needs
- Your private tour can be as short or long as you like to make sure you can experience all of the activities you are interested in
- Whether you are looking for full on adventure 24/7 or a combination of exploration and relaxation, we are based in Costa Rica making us experts on the activities that will maximize your experience
- You will be accompanied by guides who are there to make sure you are completely satisfied with your guided tour
A perfect vacation option for families, groups of friends, clubs or programs, and student groups, our private Costa Rican trips and tour package will be created to be an adventure you will never forget.Activity Suggestions
- Any or all of the activities in our Week of Adventures tour
- Horseback ride up to the La Fortuna Waterfall or to the observatory of the famous Arenal Volcano
- Visit a marine national park and possibly catch sight of Green Sea, Giant Leatherback or Hawksbill turtles nesting
- Try surfing in Puerto Viejo or on the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio
- Hike to remote indigenous villages
- Visit a coffee plantation
- White-water raft on the Pacuare River
- Whitewater Kayak
- Whitewater Canoe
- Mountain bike the Irazu Volcano or in the Orosi Valley
- Scuba dive or snorkel in the calm waters off the Manuel Antonio National Park
- Canopy tour or zipline through the rainforest treetops
- Visit national parks
- Spend days relaxing on the beach
- Stand Up Paddle on Lake Arenal or in Manuel Antonio
- Sea Kayak Tortuguero National Park
Our trip down the Rio Pacuare with Costa Rica Rios was amazing! Their ability to customize the trip to our school’s specific goals, wonderful guides, and attention to detail were spot on. We will not hesitate to return in the years to come!”
Outdoor trip leader for French Broad River Academy, USA (March, 2012)
The cost of the Costa Rica guided private tours will depend on which activities you choose to include and the size of the group. We can also make your it an all-inclusive vacation or we can leave out some of the meals so you can explore the local restaurants at your own pace. Your trip can include: all lodging, all meals, all ground transportation within Costa Rica, English-speaking guides, all necessary activity equipment, and all park entrance and activity fees.
The only things will be responsible for are your airfares to Costa Rica, airport departure tax, alcoholic beverages, guide gratuities, and travel insurance.
We like to create the perfect unique vacation for each group or family and will work together with you to ensure the final itinerary is exactly what you want. Call or email us with your vacation dates to start planning your Costa Rica adventure vacation.
Just call toll free from the US and Canada (888) 434-0776, from the UK 0800-612-8717 or internationally on ++1-920-434-7485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org