- Come join us for one of our 8 day all-inclusive Week of Costa Rica Adventure vacation packages.
- Offering Costa Rica’s most comprehensive multi-sport adventure tour, we at Costa Rica Rios specialize in giving you the most engaging and exhilarating vacation you’ll ever have.
- We provide you with the opportunity to explore the real Costa Rica by traveling to a variety of the country’s extreme natural landscapes.
- Witness the tropical birds and sloths while whitewater rafting to the Jungle Lodge, be privy to the rainforest’s awe inspiring natural beauty as you zipline through the canopy and soak up the vitamin D while surfing or snorkeling in the Caribbean coast’s clear blue water.
- Based by an active volcano, we are the epicenter of adventure and promise you a complete tour of all that Costa Rica has to offer.
- Our adventure vacation packages boast activities such as surfing, mountain biking, canopy tours, whitewater rafting and so much more.
- Our professional and highly skilled guides, who live and work to share Costa Rica’s nature and adventures with you, will accompany you throughout the trip.
- With your safety in mind, they will ensure you the best possible experience.
- Our tours are ideal for families and are also a great vacation for single travelers wanting to meet other active and exploratory people like themselves. Jam-packed with new experiences and exciting activities, our multi sport itinerary is the most adventurous way to experience the beauty and nature of tropical Costa Rica. This Costa Rica Adventure Vacation will be one that you will Never Forget!
Download our Week of Adventures Information Packet, which includes a detailed trip description, daily itinerary, packing list, frequently asked questions, how to register and much more. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions. We are here to help you make this the best vacation of your life!
|US & Canada: 888 434-0776|
|UK: 0800 612 8718|
|International: +1 920 434-7485|
|2017/18 Trip Itinerary|
|Day 1:||Airport or San Jose Hotel Pick-up|
|Day 2:||Beginner Kayaking|
|Day 3:||Whitewater Rafting, Pacuare River Lodge|
|Day 4:||Canopy Tour/Zip Lines, Pacuare River Lodge|
|Day 5:||Whitewater Rafting & Beach|
|Day 6:||Snorkeling and Surfing|
|Day 7:||Mountain Biking or Canyoning(your choice!)|
|Day 8:||Airport or San Jose Hotel Drop-off|
2017 / 2018 Trip Dates
Sat. Jan 13-Sat. Jan 20 2018 Full
Sat. Jan 20-Sat. Jan 27 2018 Full
Sat. Feb 3-Sat. Feb 10 2018 Full
Sat. Feb 10-Sat. Feb 17 2017 Full
Sat. Feb 17-Sat. Feb 24 2017 Full
Sat. Feb 24-Sat. Mar 3 2018 Full
Sat. Mar 3-Sat. Mar 10 2018 2 Spots Left
Sat. Mar 10-Sat. Mar 17 2018 2 Spots Left
Sat. Mar 17-Sat. Mar 24 2018 6 Spots Left
Sat. Mar 31-Sat. Apr 7 2018 2 Spots Left
Sat. Apr 14-Sat. Apr 21 2018 Available
Sat. Apr 21-Sat. Apr 28 2018 7 Spots Left
Sat. May 12-Sat. May 19 2018 Available
Sat. June 16-Sat. June 23 2018 Full
Sat. June 30-Sat. July 7 2018 Available
Sat. July 14-Sat. July 21 2018 Available
Sat. July 21-Sat. July 28 2018 Available
Sat. July 28-Sat. Aug 4 2018 Available
Sat. Aug 4-Sat. Aug 11 2018 Available
Sat. Aug 11-Sat. Aug 18 2018 Available
Sat. Sept 8-Sat. Sept 15 2018 Available
Sat. Oct 6-Sat. Oct 13 2018 Available
Sat. Dec 15-Sat. Dec 22 2018 Available
Sat. Dec 22-Sat. Dec 29 2018 Available***
Sat. Dec 29-Sat. Jan 5 2019 Available***
|Costa Rica Adventure Tours Pricing|
|$2,999 per person – Double Occupancy, All Inclusive|
|(International Airfare Additional) (Single Supplement $350 – if you wish to guarantee a single room for the week you will need to pay the supplement but if you are happy to be matched up with another traveler of the same sex, you do not need to pay the single supplement)|
|***High Season Christmas, New Year and Easter Week|
|$3399 per person (Christmas Dec 23-Dec 30, 2017, New Year Dec 30, 2017-Jan 6, 2018|
|(International Airfare Additional)|
|(Single Supplement $400)|
|Discounts given to groups of 4 or more people traveling together|
|All Inclusive Price Includes: All lodging, gourmet meals, all ground transportation within Costa Rica, English-speaking guides, all necessary activity equipment, and all park entrance and activity fees.|
|Not Included: Airfare to San Jose – Costa Rica, airport departure tax, alcoholic beverages, guide gratuities, medical or travel insurance.|